2.6 – 6/13/13
- Replaced Twitter widget with new Twitter widget, available via the Okay Toolkit. Install and activate the plugin, go to Settings -> Okay Toolkit and activate the Twitter widget. It will appear in Appearance -> Widgets.
2.5 – 5/23/13
- Added max-width property to body. Looks much better on larger screens. You’re welcome.
2.4 – 5/20/13
- Modified more title styles for Firefox.
- Added styling for WordPress 3.6 quote format.
2.3 – 5/13/13
- Fixed title styles for Firefox, which was applying a faux bold effect to the font. Titles now display the same in all browsers.
2.2 – 4/28/13
- Modified localization function and moved languages folder to root of theme folder.
- General file cleanup (spacing, formatting, etc.)
2.1 – 4/27/13
- Fixed search form styling in style.css.
- Updated screenshot.png
2.0 – 4/12/13
- Updated Contact Form 7 email input styles.
1.8 – 1/17/13
- Added fix for Read More/Excerpt inconsistency.
1.7 – 12/8/12
- Added post navigation links on mobile view.
1.6 – 11/14/12
- Added support for responsive logo.
- Updated screenshot.png.
1.5 – 11/8/12
- Added link to Customizer under Appearance menu.
1.4 – 11/4/12
- Added styles for center aligned images in posts.
1.3 – 10/26/12
- Removed depreciated comment tags when wp_debug was enabled.
- Added support for Jetpack comments.
1.2 – 10/15/12
- Added custom archive template.
- Removed date title on pages.
1.1 – 10/8/12
- Fixed mobile menu, which was pushing the search icon to the next line.
- Fixed comment form labels for IE users. They were not displaying because IE’s lack of support for the placeholder attribute.
- Added asterisks for required fields on comment form.
- Fixed footer width to be 100%, regardless of how many widgets you have.
- Fixed Font Awesome link in style.css.