2.1 – 4/12/13
- Updated Contact Form 7 email input styles.
2.0 - 1/28/13
- Removed Social Icons from theme options page. They are now provided by the Okay Toolkit.
- Cleaned up Support tab on theme options page.
- Cleaned up functions.php.
1.9 - 12/10/12
- Added CSS tooltip solution for broken tooltips.
- Fixed layout shortcode, now shows 1/4 and 1/2 column shortcodes.
- Added new sticky sidebar fix.
- Consolidated 3 footer widget windows into one window. If you were using 3 footer widgets, you’ll now have to drag those widgets all into the new, consolidated Footer widget page on the Widgets page.
- General style updates.
- Replaced Twitter and Social Icon widgets with the Okay Toolkit. If you were using the Twitter or Social Icons widget, you’ll have to install the Okay Toolkit plugin to use them again.
1.8 - 11/25/12
- Added a fix to allow arranging of gallery images.
1.7 - 9/13/12
- Fixed textdomain bug in functions.php and header.php
1.6 - 9/11/12
- Added a fix for the shortcode button breaking the editor
1.5 – 6/12/12
- Updated to use get_template_directory_uri.
- Loading CSS and media queries via functions.php now.
1.4 – 4/19/12
- Fixed a bug with localization.
1.3 – 4/12/12
- Updated fitvid.js which was causing an odd caching issue when browsing back and forth between pages.
1.2 – 4/4/12
- Added Custom CSS tab in theme options to make minor CSS modifications.
- Added support for localization. Now includes .mo and .po files in includes/languages.
- Changed tracking code to support any kind of tracking code, not just Google Analytics.
- Added Okay Themes tab in theme options. Includes link to Okay Support forum and other Okay themes.
- General code cleanup.
- Removed conditional code that was conflicting with the Twitter widget.
1.4 - 4/7/12
- Added Support tab to theme options. Provides direct links to install video, help file, forum and customizations request.
- Changed the Google Analytics theme option to allow any kind of tracking code. Users updating will have to grab the full tracking code from Google now, versus just the UA code.
1.3 - 3/27/12
- Added an option to toggle full-width slider, 940px slider, or no slider on the homepage.
1.2 - 3/24/12
- Added descriptive classes to sections on homepage to allow for easier customization.
1.1 - 3/22/12
- Added new Twitter widget to alleviate issues some users were having.
- Reorganized code functions.php.
- Added descriptive prefixes to theme functions.
- Now using WordPress’s default wp_enqueue_script(‘jquery’); to load the latest version of jQuery.