Weâ€™re looking to add a part-time WordPress theme support wizard* to our team. Youâ€™ll be responsible for supporting eclectic, standards-conscious, WordPress themes and plugins. You must be well versed in WordPress (both admin area and code), proficient in HTML and CSS, and have a personable, helpful attitude with customers.
About Okay Themes
Okay Themes is a boutique WordPress theme and plugin shop run by me, Mike McAlister, and my mustached assistant Kyle. We focus on standards-conscious code, pixel perfect design and being awesome to our customers. We are a very small team, but incredibly efficient, and weâ€™d like to keep it that way.
Duties & Requirements
- Experience with creating, editing, and troubleshooting WordPress themes and common issues.
- Providing theme and some plugin support to customers viaÂ Tender, which is the support app we use. Itâ€™s very easy to use and makes support a breeze.
- Reporting theme and plugin issues for fixing and updating.
- Proficiency with WordPress standards and the admin area.
- Professionalism is very important to us, so proper English and grammar is a must. This includes proper punctuation, spelling and title casing. Clear communication is absolutely necessary to keep things as efficient as possible! (if u like to text like dis we prolly cant work 2gether.)